Elsewhere, Nadia has been holding her viewers up to date about her latest harm.
The presenter suffered an terrible burn on his neck after microwaving honey within the microwave.
Talking on Free Ladies just lately, she stated: “I obtained my fool harm, that I am calling it.
“Of us, by no means put honey in a bottle in a microwave, as a result of that is what I did, and I had a extremely dangerous burn on my neck.
“In order that was all… simply an absolute fool. I obtained what I deserved actually for being so silly.”