(as of Apr 06,2021 14:36:19 UTC – Particulars)
“A self-confidence bible that each girl ought to learn.”—Caroline Dooner, writer of The F*ck It Weight-reduction plan
Empowering, insightful, and psychology-driven, Past Lovely is stuffed with confirmed, no-BS methods for proactive self-care. This fashionable and sensible handbook takes a deep-dive into the entire components that make it exhausting to be ok with your self, and affords sage solutions to tough questions, like:
• Why do I hate the way in which I look in footage?
• How can I cease feeling like a complete slob in comparison with everybody on social media?
• How precisely does this "self-love" factor work?
• How do I discover the boldness to make use of much less make up, cease shaving, or put on what I would like?
• Is physique positivity actually the reply?
Illustrated with full-color artwork, Past Lovely is a much-needed breath of contemporary air that may aid you reside your finest life, know your value, and cease losing any extra valuable vitality and psychological area worrying about the way in which you look.
Reward for Past Lovely
“This compact guide delves into each facet of the body-image drawback and units forth possible concepts for accepting one’s bodily look to boost confidence and pleasure.”—Library Journal (starred assessment)
“Rees’s emboldening message will certainly assist any reader scuffling with self-confidence.”—Publishers Weekly