Crimson palm oil is derived from the entire of the palm fruit whereas the kernel oil because the identify implies is gotten from the kernel. Crimson palm oil is purple whereas kernel oil is brown.
The composition of those two merchandise of the African oil palm is markedly completely different. Crimson palm oil is fabricated from palmitic oil and oleic acid whereas kernel oil has lauric acid. Coconut oil has the identical composition.
Oil extracted from the palm kernel is gotten by roasting it until oil seeps out of it. Kernel oil is often bought within the markets as a result of it has a wide range of makes use of. Learn on to know extra about its advantages
- Kernel oil is ideal for pure hair. It has loads of substances the African hair wants. It has nutritional vitamins A, nutritional vitamins Ok, Nutritional vitamins E and anti-oxidants that assist with hair development.
- Kernel oil offers nice moisture to dry hair as a result of there’s a constructive correlation between dryness and dandruff. It retains your hair follicle effectively oiled.
- Kernel oil is great for moisturizing your hair. It offers deep conditioning and softens hair.
- Kernel oil is non-greasy and light-weight which implies while you apply it to your hair, you received’t really feel like your hair is drenched in oil.
- Kernel oil additionally possesses collagen that stops hair loss.